We welcome all malayalee ladies in Qatar to participate in our cultural and sport fest 2014.
General Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of Cultural Events
- A contestant can participate in maximum of 4 events including 1 group events and 3 individual events.
- Decision of the judges is final. No dispute for the same shall be entertained regarding any aspect of the matter. Any complains can be lodged to FCC Executive Committee which is the final verdict.
- The last date for registration is up to 8pm of 25th November.
- In case of group event, a consolidated list of all the group members along with team leaders name should be given to the event coordinator. Admit cards are mandatory for participating in any event.
- Any event may be cancelled if there are less than 5 registrations. The decision of the executive committee is final in this regard.
- Candidates are requested to take note of the each event time and date.
- For any event, if the participant exceeds the time limit then he/she will get the negative points. Strict adherence to the time limit is appreciated.
- For any further clarification regarding events or FCC Vanita Vedi kindly email your queries to email@example.com.
- Nadan Pattu
- Best out of waste
- Pencil Sketching
- Kavitha Rachana
- Extempore Speech
- Jewellery Making
- Cooking without fire
- Light Music (Malayalam)
- Mappila Pattu
|Best out of Waste
|Kavitha Rachana (Extempore Poetry Writing)
|Nadan Pattu (Group Event)
|Cooking without Fire
Rules and Regulations of Sports
- Each participant can participate in maximum 3 individual games and 1group game.
- To conduct any individual sport event minimum 5 participants should be there.
- To conduct any team sport minimum 4 teams should be there.
- Referees or umpires decision is final, subject to any argument will be disqualified.
Team Sport – Relay and Tug of War
|Lemon and Spoon
Objective: To hold a spoon in your mouth with a lemon on the spoon and run/walk the distance between the start and finish line. The person that crosses the finish line first is declared the winner.
|Running Race (100m)
Wear any comfortable clothing for the event, not necessarily a sport dress.
|Running Race ( 200m)|
|Relay (4*100m) (Group Event)
|Walking Race ( 1 km)
|Tug of War(Group Event)